Here is what you can expect from Stage 2 …
The programme follows the same format you will be familiar with from Stage 1 … theory backed up with Case Studies. And you qualify in the same way – by submitting the Case Studies marked for submission. That said, with the wealth of knowledge that you already have, you’ll find Stage 2 completely astounding. All of our students who have experienced Stage 2 say that it changed their lives and not just from the consulting perspective but in terms of self development as well.
You don’t need to formally pass Stage 1 to purchase the Stage 2 programme, although a solid grounding in Stage 1 concepts will help.
We’ve taken all the science & made it simple & easy to learn, without losing the essence of what you need to become the very best Animal Behaviourist you can be. With personalised tutor feedback if you have the heart & desire to set up your own practice together we will make it happen.
Firstly, we teach applied animal behaviour – we take all the complexity of scientific animal behaviour research and extract what you need to become a great behaviourist.
Secondly, we specialise in changing your dreams into reality by supporting you through self-development, giving you the standard NAC Animal Behaviour Modification Programmes for you to personalise & get you started in your consulting practice.
So here’s what you can expect in Stage 2 …
- Non-reinforcement learning & all the new power to adapt behaviour programmes that this brings
- Additional training-based learning theory concepts & tools
- Physiology of neurotransmission and crucially the application of the ‘gap of silence’ concept in BMP’s & training
- How Extinction BMP’s really work & hence how to avoid all the pitfalls
- Memory & learning – how to improve memory retention & hence entrench new desired behaviours more effectively
- Eating disorders – new pica & coprophagia BMP’s
- How to become a more effective consultant which includes a section on Transactional Analysis theory which will not only make you more effective as a behaviourist but more effective in your personal life as well.
Stage 2 leverages the massive skill set you acquired in Stage 1 to make you exponentially more effective in practice.
In Stage 3 we add a whole new practical layer on the concepts raised in the 1st two stages which allows you to consult with a wider training & management perspective creating even more effective results based on your vast breadth of knowledge. You will be challenged to reconsider welfare & training of animals & asked if it is truly “fair” no matter how it is taught. It is this breadth of knowledge that will allow you to be perceived as being truly exceptional in your field. Stage 3 provides a richness of knowledge which changes you irrevocably in terms of how your clients perceive you.
In Stage 4 we add the concepts of consciousness which allow you to take everything you have learnt in the three Stages so far and apply it in a new advanced, practical way accelerating the results for each individual animal. With a working knowledge of of how the animal “thinks” you will identify short cuts to the end result based on the animal’s consciousness – achieving what clients may well view as being magical. But we are now in the area of a high-level science so we need your base of scientific knowledge to be absolutely solid before we tackle this subject matter.
You will cover issues such as:
- Do have animals have free will?
- Are elephants the only ones that grieve?
- Can horses count?
And much more … Stage 4 will blow your socks right off !!
Prosectus for: Distance Learning The Complete Package – Equine Stage 2
Please fill out the following form and we will send you the prospectus.